Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have PTSD service connected Kombat that done tonight I was

Customer Question

I have PTSD service connected Kombat that done tonight I was in a head on accident car crossed the center line hitting me and my wife at all in the end they wanted to keep me at the hospital because they thought I might have bruised my heart I think largely because my heart rate was at 8:38 he said I was just too low and I tried to tell him that it appropriate hip one time it seems like the more pain I have the lower it goes when I broke my hip and got down to 27 for a while but the question I have is after being there for quite a while and especially after they decided they wanted to send me on to another hospital I told her was no way and I just immediately felt like I had to get the hell out of there and so I did they come into my room one time I had my pants and boots and stuff and I come back I had my view my shirt on and I left and I don't know what gave me that feeling with her is related to something in my military service or what but how can I get a grip on this I mean it was like I have to get at the very step in my way I'm going to go right through you ok thank you
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

did you have any other injuries?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I I guess my question was dumb one. I just couldn't understand the sudem need to leave the ER. Maybe it had something to do with my PTSD. If the ER Dr had been right about my heart being brused, IGuess it could have killed me? But the need to get out of there was absolute. So I did, I went back the next day to visit my wife. I didn't need any pain meds as long as I could get out of the hospital and keep moving... I just wonder if it was PTSD ? I think looking back...it probly was the PTST

It is very possible that your PTSD was what caused you to feel so strongly about leaving the ER.

It would probably be a good idea to discuss this event with a counselor to help keep it from happening again.
Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS