Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have been diagnosed with PTSD and anxiety in the beginning…

Customer Question
I have been diagnosed with PTSD...
I have been diagnosed with
PTSD and anxiety in the beginning they prescribed me Xanax a low dose and now they keep switching my meds and they all make me suicidal what can I do to be put back on the low dose of Xanax
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy, so the only way you will be able to get put back on Xanax is if you ask your psychiatrist to resume your Xanax regimen as it helped you significantly.