Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I was wrongfully labeled "poor mental health" based on my…

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****...
My name is ***** ***** I was wrongfully labeled "poor mental health" based on my exs lawyer's opinion using a a 5 year old doctors file where the doctor referred me to mental health after getting out of a VERY abusive relationship and was going days without sleeping due to nightmares and I lost custody of my daughter based off that alone it doesn't say in the file that I had mental health issues just referenced it speaking in context about a affect of insomnia and he turned it into bipolar disorder
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/29/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?