Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Just found out husband 67 has a realationship living

Customer Question
together she has 8 year...
just found out husband 67 has a realationship living together she has 8 year old son thats our grandsons age and she is 40 years old and is not from the usa this suprise was feb 14 (33 yr annaversary) my 60th birthday also followed valentines day wow!!!!! i kinda think its time for
me to see a lawyer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/29/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?