Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Is there a problem if I refer to myself in the third person?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. In most cases it does not mean much as there is no deeper meaning, it is just a unique way of expressing yourself and self-motivating yourself. Can you give me some examples of when you do this?