Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I am having a really bad anxiety attack due to trying to buy…

Customer Question
I am having a really...
I am having a really bad anxiety attack due to trying to buy a new house, recent you have 4 days to get a project done, and husband being an general ass bag. I need something to take the edge off. I cannot sleep, eat, and my stomach is in knots... This has gone on for two weeks now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/23/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this difficulty with your anxiety/stress, unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy so no prescriptions can be written for you here as I have seen you mentioned your use of Xanax. If you mistakenly thought that a prescription for Xanax can be written for you on this website it is understandable and you can contact customer service regarding a refund. But if you want ideas of natural supplements that you can use to lessen your anxiety please let me know, although the natural supplements will not be as nearly as effective as Xanax.

What are natural remedies for this? I am sick of feeling this way.

The most effective natural supplements would be a combination of Valerian Root and Picamilon. If Valerian Root does not work than you can switch it out for either Passion Flower or KAVA. Valerian Root is so common I imagine you can purchase it at the grocery store, but the other supplements you would need to go to a Health Food Store, Vitamin Shop, or purchase it online (e.g. Amazon). They are effective in lessening mild to moderate anxiety, but for severe anxiety you would need to talk to your doctor about a prescription medication.

Thank you.

You are most welcome. I truly wish you all the best and I hope your anxiety lessens very soon.

I hope this helps to provide you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns as I would be happy to continue assisting you regarding this issue.