Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

What type of motivation leads to the best goal outcomes?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/22/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. What exactly do you mean "type" of motivation? Can you give an example of what you are specifically looking for?

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist