Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

My (ex) partner grow up in a religious cult, he was so

Customer Question
Hi, my (ex) partner...

Hi, my (ex) partner grow up in a religious cult, he was so scared to lose me and he try to deprogramed himself, i thought in this progress it will be better if he was alone, but with no social skills ( isolation from the cult) he didint know how to make friends, he got scared and heart broken because i didn't contact him ( be he didnt contact me either!) I am concerne because he look very lost and act bi-polar, i am not sure if in this process it's better de leave him alone or be around him. his energy going everywhere.. I contact him a day but he got very upset ( fear of abandon ) but i still dont understand why he never contact me either!! im concerne because i know him enough to know he got sducidal thought ( all his friends from the cult stop to socialize with him since 6 month )

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?

Hum non

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?