Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

How are you, i am actually needing help with a psychology…

Customer Question
Hi! how are you...

Hi! how are you

Doctor's Assistant: Hello. How can we be of help?

Doctor's Assistant: I'm good. And you?

Good

Doctor's Assistant: Glad to hear it. What do you want help with?

I am actually needing help with a psychology exam of mine did i come to the right place?

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?

Its over "sensation and percperation"

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/17/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?