How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 7 inch penis erect and i hate it. i have found a

Customer Question

i have a 7 inch penis erect and i hate it. i have found a surgeon who is will to give me surgery to shorten it to just one inch erect but i need a letter from psychiatirst
ii am 55 and have hated the size of my penis all my life
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this distressing issue concerning your penis. Unfortunately this website does not provide letters like this as we are only a Q&A website. If you want a letter like this, I would suggest finding a psychiatrist in your local area to assess you and provide you with a letter stating that you are making this decision with sound mind and body.