Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

My 4 year old granddaughter spent the night with me and told…

Customer Question
My 4 year old granddaughter...
My 4 year old granddaughter spent the night with me and told me her mother's boyfriend touched her little 3 year old brother. She said he ( the boyfriend) touched her brother's ding dong and had her brother to touch him. She said he put his mouth on her brother's ding dong and had her brother put his mouth on his ding dong. It's a long story but the cps closed the case here in TX and the mother (with the boyfriend) moved to Washington. That means the children are still around the children. My son is suppose to get the children for spring break it will be past 6 months when. I heard that there is a time limit to prove this. We want to get them to a psychiatrist as soon as we get them. What should be done in the meantime?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/16/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Are you asking from a mental health perspective what can be done for these children in the mean time or from a legal perspective? Also as I understand it the children are physically with their mother and boyfriend, correct?