Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I had just moved here in las vegas, nv from colorado and…

Customer Question
i had just moved here...
i had just moved here in las vegas, nv from colorado and need a psychiatrist asap. please
i had been diagnosed with add/adhd with a mood swings please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
2/2/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not a treatment website or an online pharmacy so no medications can be prescribed to you from this website. I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists nearest to you, but as for when they can see you is up to the psychiatrists' individual schedules, and unfortunately most have a waiting list of a 3-6 months. If you still want me to provide such a list can you give me your zip code so I can search for psychiatrists in your immediate area. Thank you.

my new zip code is 89030

Thank you please allow me 10-20 minutes to find the appropriate psychiatrists that treat mood swings and ADHD

Thank you

These are all psychiatrists that appear to specialize in treating ADHD and Mood Disorders, so they are going to be a good fit for you.

Martin Fakiel, M.D.

Comprehensive Psychiatry of Southern Nevada
410 S Rampart Blvd.
Suite 390
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145

***-***-****

Anuranjan Bist, M.D.

Oasis Behavioral Health
4958 South Rainbow Blvd
Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
***-***-****

Ron Zedek M.D.
6889 S Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
***-***-****

***** *****den, M.D.

2725 S. JONES
SUITE 104
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107

***-***-****

Matthew Okeke, M.D.

Grand Desert Psychiatric Services
2021 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
***-***-****

Rosa Bellota MD
4958 S Rainbow Blvd
Suite# *****
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
***-***-****

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns as I am happy to assist you.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the page so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.