Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I seem to fly off the handle about the small things with my…

Customer Question
I seem to fly off...
I seem to fly off the handle about the small things with my family .and get mad
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
1/28/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

I always get angry with my wife and family about the small things to the point where I see red.i

I understand that you are having anger issues, but what exactly is your question that you would like an answer to? Have you considered treatment with therapy and/or medications? If you have tried treatment, what have you tried exactly?