Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Anxiety has ruled over life for nearly 15 years now.. but…

Customer Question
Anxiety has ruled over life...
Anxiety has ruled over life for nearly 15 years now.. but lately its really stepped up.. im trapped at home by 6.30 pm and aim to be alseep by 7.30.. over tiredness is a major trigger.. i just dont have any fight left in me to overcome another hurdle.. i weaning off citalaphram atm.. using valium as a crutch.. i just want to be normal :(
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
1/28/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you have been struggling with this level of anxiety for so long, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? Are you asking about what other medications you can take or different treatment alternatives to overcome this anxiety?