*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that your son is having these issues, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. As you know, I cannot officially diagnose your son without a face to face evaluation, but I can speculate as to the possible cause for his behavioral issues. I would like to ask a few questions to get a good idea of what is going on:
1. Does your son have rapid mood swings between depression, anxiety, and anger?
2. Does he suffer from panic attacks or nightmares?
3. Is he sociable or likable? Or does he appear awkward in front of others?
4. With the rage issues, does he attack others or damage property?
5. Can he maintain a level of focus or does he appear easily distracted most of the time?