Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I just cant concentrate on things and my regular doctor

Customer Question
I just cant concentrate...

I just cant concentrate on things and my regular doctor asked me to consult a psychiatrist

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I stopped going to school because of not concentrating. i was doing good back in the days. idk whats going on i lost my license . i use to drive to make money

Doctor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok but i dont have no insurence so how do we do this ? and are you going to write me prescription on something? do i need ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I think you misunderstood the nature of this website as we do not provide prescriptions online. This is only an informational website to answer questions.

ok then are you doctor in New york ?
or how can i come see you ? or what should i take that can help.

No I am not based in New York and experts do not see clients from this website. A lack of concentration can be due to anxiety, stress, depression, or another organic disorder so this is why you need to be evaluated by a psychiatrist or psychologist face to face. I cannot evaluate you over the internet.