Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Dealing with an abusive hysterical wife, Yes she is from…

Customer Question
Dealing with an abusive...

Dealing with an abusive hysterical wife

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes she is from Beijing. has been here/married to me for 12 years. We have a 10 year old son with autism. She is stressed out about this and her own daycare responsibilities. She gets very agitated and abusive

Doctor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
1/20/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?