Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Is there a mental hospital that treats patients wit diet,

Customer Question
vitamins and therapy only? no...
Is there a mental hospital that treats patients wit diet, vitamins and therapy only? no drugs.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
1/18/2016
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. All legitimate mental health hospitals can provide only therapy, vitamins, or dietary changes if that is the patient's wish as it is up to the patient to want the use of medications. Remember a patient cannot be forced to take any psychotropic medications unless it is under court order. Now if you want a specialized hospital/clinic that mainly treats patients through therapy and vitamin/dietary changes than you can try the PNP center in Texas. May I ask, what symptoms do you exactly have that you want treated?