Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My ex cheated on her bf with me. We dated couple years, she

Customer Question

My ex cheated on her bf with me. We dated for a couple years, she left me because I took her for granted and stopped caring which I admit to. I love her so much we have been separated for 5months we have a 10 month old together. Every time we talk she hates me and blames me for the situation she is in she has told me she is confused but stays with him instead of wanting to work on herself. I honestly love her a lot. Her bf has told me himself that if she wants to leave him and be back with me then he won't stop her and it makes me mad that she knows this because I don't think he loves her enough if he is saying stuff like that. I'm confused I've waited patiently but also been seeing other people but it's not the same. I just want her and my little daughter to be with me.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?