How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Always had a good memory and good vision was struggling with

Customer Question

always had a good memory and good vision was struggling with a problem in my mind saying to myself should I go back to my greek church or Christian church then all of a sudden something came out of my body like supernatural iti felt like a gush of wind leave me and a sound like whoash and since that day cannot see images in my mind everything is black cannot hear my conscience everthing is quiet within me and feel dead inside can u help before that I was ok my memry is good can remember faces and names
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, have you been to a psychologist or psychiatrist for treatment? Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental health disorder?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just depression and obessions
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Have you sought treatment for these issues with a psychiatrist and/or psychologist?