Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am ***** ***** do you know about diaper fetish if yes do

Customer Question

Customer: hi kristin i am ***** ***** do you know about diaper fetish if yes do you know aboutthe black hole of diaper fetish did you ever work with patient whoever stop that behavor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am gay my brother diapered me when i was 8 years old he was 13 years hold i was very mad at him ifelt lot of shame and hanger when that happen and today i am 50 years old i am still masturbate in them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. The expert you requested is no longer active on this website, so I will help you with your question. Unfortunately a Diaper Fetish that has lasted for over 40 years can only be successfully treated through therapy with a Sex Therapist that specializes in Paraphilia. The treatment is not straight forward as therapy has to be individualized and will most likely take several months to possibly over a year to help resolve your issue. Would you be willing to see a Sex Therapist in your area for treatment?