Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

When i married my ex-wife I made it very clear threat it's

Customer Question

When i married my ex-wife I made it very clear threat it's very important to me to give my girl a lot of oral sex it turns me on when I know my girls enjoying me ive been alone for many years I had two rebounds after we split I'm 53 and my doctor put me on flowmacks and cialis for bph I'm masterbateing a lot I'm ok looking but need help finding a girlfriend don't know how to ask a woman out I've been waiting for someone to come to me can you offer any help to me about finding some one I'm doing that right now
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what have you tried so far? Are you trying online dating at all? What type of woman and/or relationship are you looking for exactly?