Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I got kicked off my insurance and now do not have access to

Customer Question

I got kicked off my insurance and now do not have access to the anxiety medication I need. How do I go about getting it filled?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately the only way to get your medication filled again would be to go to either your previous doctor or another doctor and get a new prescription for the medication, but you would have to pay the full cost of the medication since you have no insurance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome. Good luck