Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm feeling so depress and really bad because I feel no one

Customer Question

I'm feeling so depress and really bad because I feel no one really appreciate my love and no one loves me, I'm thinking to comment suicide
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are having these severe depressive symptoms and thoughts of committing suicide, but you need to go to the nearest emergency room to check yourself in for your safety so that you do not make any impulsive decision that will hurt you. Depression can be treated with the right regimen of medications and therapy, but you need to take the first step to protect yourself and please go to the emergency room.