How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was looking to get a refill of Klonpin. This has been the

Customer Question

I was looking to get a refill of Klonpin. This has been the only medication that has worked for my anxiety and sleep. Since I've been off of it I haven't been able to stay asleep for more than 3 hours.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy. In order to get a refill for a Controlled Substance, you will need to speak to a psychiatrist face to face in order to have a prescription written for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Interesting. I thought just answers asked me if I need a refill on a prescription. That's why I originally signed up for the services. My apologies for the misunderstanding
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Its okay, it is a common misunderstanding. This is purely a Q&A service. Also no online pharmacy can refill a prescription because it is a Controlled Substance and it is against federal law to order a prescription for a Controlled Substance, so your best chance is to see a psychiatrist in your area face to face.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem. I have a primary mental health doctor. I'm just not seeing him until January 6th. I don't mind waiting until then.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Good luck.

Related Mental Health Questions