How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1378
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I suffered a traumatic brain injury secondary to a car

Customer Question

I suffered a traumatic brain injury secondary to a car accident a couple years back. I also have difficulty sleeping & constant anxiety. I have tried other meds but seem to work except 1mg Xanax./
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are struggling with this level of anxiety and insomnia, and as you know this is not an online pharmacy, so may I ask what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was under the impression it was an online pharmacy. Any way to refund my money?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

No this is not an online pharmacy and also I have to tell you that it is illegal under Federal Law for online pharmacies to prescribe Xanax because it is a Controlled Substance (No controlled substance can be prescribed online). To refund your money you should contact customer service using this link:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply. I will try to seek local Dr. in my area.

Related Mental Health Questions