How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently moved to California to help take care of my aunt

Customer Question

I recently moved to California to help take care of my aunt who has cancer. I've been having the hardest time trying to find a psychiatrist that will talk to me and refill my prescriptions. I have a fax and business card from my previous psychiatrist with a list of the medications I take. She prescribers me 90 20mg adderall IR and 60 1mg klonopin. Is there anything you can do in order to get my medication filled? I've been without it for about three weeks, is there anyway you can call my psychiatrist and work something out in order for me to get my prescriptions out here in California? I'm desperate at this point and have no clue what else to do, please help me out. Thank you.
Jacob Facciuto.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online prescription website. It sounds like you have mistaken this website for something else. I would recommend that you contact customer service concerning a refund.