Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

If Im trying to conserve energy and improve libido, do I

Customer Question

if Im trying to conserve energy and improve libido, do I avoid having an orgasm every time I have sex? I'm 55 and trying to be more active, and my partner wants sex 2-3 a week. Is this a wise strategy?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. You posed this question in the mental health section, but it sounds like you may be concerned about hormone levels, specifically testosterone, would you like me to move this question to the Endocrinology category or was there a mental health aspect outside of hormone levels that you were asking concerning this?