Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have realized I have a problem. I have recently done

Customer Question

Hi I have realized I have a problem. I have recently done something online that I feel deep shame over and I think its broken me and who I am it hurts me. how do I recover from this pain and find me again to be the person I know I am?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. What exactly have you done online to cause this much shame? And because this website does not provide treatment, have you considered undergoing individual psychotherapy to help you recover from this?