Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was diagnosed with depression/ bipolar disorder since

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with depression/ bipolar disorder since 2000. When I moved to Scottsdale, AZ I had a hard time connecting with another MD. I stopped taking my meds and have gradually become detached from family, friends and social activities to name a few. I have trouble sleeping, won't leave my house, contentiously cry, can't motivate to get out of bed, and I can't stop my mind from running.. Arizona has been hard to find mental healthcare. Either their not accepting new patients or their booked 2 months out. I am desperate. I was on cymbalta, abilify, and lithium at times. also took adderall for energy.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am very sorry that you are having this difficulty finding a new psychiatrist in your area. I can look for psychiatrists in your area and provide you with their contact information, but as for if they will see you soon that is up to the psychiatrist and his/her waiting list. If you feel this is an emergency and you need these medications right away than I would recommend going to the local E.R. and there you can see an emergency psychiatrist on call.