How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1378
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm the parent of an adult daughter who has been

Customer Question

I'm the parent of an adult daughter who has been diagnosed with Bipolar 2 disorder. I need someone to talk to when I'm angry or having anxiety about this situation. Does someone have experience with this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, this is a Q&A website where you ask a specific question and receive an answer, so what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to? Are you looking for a therapist in your area so that you can discuss this matter in a therapeutic setting to help you overcome the stress and anxiety you are dealing with?