Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I'm just reading something that I sent you a while ago. My

Customer Question

I'm just reading something that I sent you a while ago. My adult daughter has been turned against me, by my controlling plausible brother. I received a Nast email from her accusing me of being cruel to my late parents, a bully and a liar. I was their carer and for 7years until their deaths. No one ever came to help least of all my brother, and if he did it was only to rage at me. I was at the time running around after them , my daughter and my grandchildren. I had no time for me. Since their deaths the abuse started, mostly psychological from my brother. Then my son in law stopped me from seeing my granddaughters. I haven't seen them now for over 6 years. They havet threatened me, called me insane even. I have cut all contacts. Sue
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am very sorry that you are having this difficulty with your daughter and your brother, I can tell that you are very distressed and hurt by this situation. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question on this issue that you would like an answer to?