Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Please tell me what Wellbutron is for and its side effects.

Customer Question

Please tell me what Wellbutron is for and its side effects. Thank you
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Wellbutrin is an atypical antidepressant that is mainly used to treat Depression. It can treat anxiety disorders as well, but is less successful in treating anxiety. Wellbutrin also has an off-label use for treating ADHD and sexual dysfunction. The possible side effects of Wellbutrin are too long to list, but the most common side effect associated with this medication are increased restlessness/agitation, loss of weight, insomnia, increased energy, tremors in hands, increased sexual libido, nausea, dry mouth, headaches, dizziness, and increased heart rate.

I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.

*****YOU ARE ALMOST FINISHED…EXPERTS ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR EACH POSITIVE RATING, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GENTLY MASH ONE OF THE 3, 4, 5 SMILEY FACES/STARS THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU GO. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE*****

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I noticed that you viewed my answer and I was checking in to see if you have any further questions or concerns that you would like me to address on this issue?