Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

It's me again. I'm writing because I'm having a hard time.

Customer Question

Hi dr mark. It's me again. I'm writing because I'm having a hard time.
My husband and I have been fighting.. I guess as usual. Mainly about money. Anyway. This year we've hit hard time after hard time long story short. I've had to miss a mortgage payment here or there. We had a flood from burst pipe in January and it cost 50 k to fix our house. Plus not being able to live there. Eating out etc. anyway. I went to make my mortgage payment this month and I couldn't. The account was locked. We
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello Dr. Mark is not online that often anymore, so would you like to wait for him or would you like me to answer your specific question? If you would like me to assist you can you detail what your specific mental health question is as this website is better suited as a Q&A website to give detailed answers to specific questions, and is not ideal for just general advice. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd prefer to wait for dr mark. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
No problem, I will opt out and hopefully he will be online shortly to get to you. Good luck with everything :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the moderator speak to me? It's been the whole week and no response. I'd like a refund
Thanks