Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm extremely embarrassed to admit this but I think I've an

Customer Question

I'm extremely embarrassed to admit this but I think I've an eating disorder.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am sorry you believe you may have an eating disorder. Can you describe to me your symptoms and for how long you have had this issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. Are you still there?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I am in and out of the office for the weekend, but if you can describe why you believe you have this eating disorder and what your mental health question is that I can assist you with that would be great.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. It's actually gone really late here now and I'm not able to describe myself clearly. I might come back tomorrow

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
I understand we can discuss this tomorrow.