Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I need to talk to a (LICENSED) psychartrist OKMH729211

Customer Question

I need to talk to a (LICENSED) psychartrist on this question pertaining to a same issue with a lawyer. The only thing is I don't know if he or she is willing to give me the help I need. If not I don't see it doing any good to keep my membership.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator