How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a docotr or psychiatrist that will treat my anxiaty

Customer Question

I need a docotr or psychiatrist that will treat my anxiaty even though I take pain meds
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. What's your question please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
y question was what doctor in middle tenneesee will precribe ataian or zanax since im taking pain meds. Ive been taking bezo for 31 years and now I cant get a doc to give me cause I take pain meeds. I'm not a druggie I just have bad anxiety and back surygewho can help me Thanks george
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I'll have to let another expert help you