Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Iihave paid for this service and keep getting switched and

Customer Question

iihave paid for this service and keep getting switched and no answer are prescriptions written
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
This website does not provide online prescriptions. Furthermore if you are looking for a prescription for a benzodiazepine, which is a Controlled Substance you must go to a medical professional, preferably a psychiatrist, face to face as Controlled Substances cannot be prescribed online according to Federal Law.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.

If you need help finding psychiatrists in your area that may be able to prescribe you a benzodiazepine than I can look and provide you with a list of such psychiatrists, all I would need is your zip code. But remember all prescriptions are up to the doctor's discretion so there is no guarantee that you will receive a prescription for a benzodiazepine.