How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been diaganiosed with anxiety disorder II and POlAR

Customer Question

I have been diaganiosed with anxiety disorder II and Bi POlAR and i would like to be seen immediately I streaa and have anxiety badly and my mind wont shut down I have mania highs and lows and can be up for 2-4 days a time. I was raped at 23 and my home liffe growing up was far from the normal
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am very sorry that you are having this level of Anxiety, I can understand why you are looking for treatment as soon as possible. I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists in your area that you can contact, but it is up to their own schedule on when the psychiatrist can see you, so it may not be right away, but it could be several days, weeks, or even months down the line. If you need treatment right now, I would advise you to go to the ER. But if you want a list of psychiatrists that you can contact to see their next appointment availability, I would only need your zip code.