*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, there are a vast number of reasons why you hate being touched and I cannot possibly go through each one without knowing your history, so I would like to ask a few questions to better understand who you are as a person.
1. For how long have you had this aversion to being touched?
2. Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
3. Have you ever suffered any traumas in your life, particularly as a child?
you have health issues as a child that required invasive procedures to be done on you or frequent trips to the doctor/hospital?
5. Do you have any obsessive behaviors/tendencies?
6. Do you often value your privacy above all else?