How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been seeing a psychiatrists since I was 3 or 4. I

Customer Question

I have been seeing a psychiatrists since I was 3 or 4. I attacked a boy and liked seeing the blood. I'm 67 now. If you believe all the doctors I saw I'm a walking encyclopedia of mental problems. My last one thinks that I have MPD but most doctors think
that's junk therapy. I do have black outs and it lasts for a day to a year, I did kill my husband but it was for abuse. Actually he was leaving me, and know one leaves me. I leave them, I have a Masters in Psychology. I wanted to be a child psychiatrist so
that they wouldn't hurt like I hurt. But my professor said I wouldn't do it because of my problems, so I became and worked with children then. My therapist thinks I ay have PD always thought that I was Szyophranic but back in my day girls weren't that only
boys were. I just want to be nor al,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry that you are struggling with all of these symptoms and possible mental health disorders, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like to ask regarding your situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They said I would grow out of it. I guess they were wrong. Is there any way I could contact you without being public? I like my therapist but can't really trust anyone to talk about my real feelings or they would commit me for life. I am so tired of living with all these people in my head. I don't know how to cope anymore. I used to be able to control it most of the time but I feel like I'm losing it again. The only way I haven't tried suicide is shooting myself and I would probably screw that too. I would pay you for counseling and I need a criminal psychologist. Maybe what I need is someone that I don't know. I gave my kids up way before Andre Yates because I knew I would kill them. Probably the only sensible thing I've done. I want to be happy and normal but I've never felt that. Like I was born without a soul. Always on the outside looking in. Please help me. Maybe its to late for help.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
I can provide a 25 minute phone consultation later today if you wish. This website does not provide treatment so it would not be a counseling session over the phone, but only a consultation. I can only provide advice to seek out specific forms of treatment in your area, I cannot provide you with the treatment itself. Let me know how you would like to proceed.