Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have been trying to find something local. I've tried my…

Customer Question
I have been trying to...
I have been trying to find something local. I've tried my local county with no help. I've been looking since March 31st. I was raped 1 year ago and had that under control. I'm now having horrible anxiety with this new job. I know I need to see someone
local but every one I call has bankers hours and I'm in training with this job and I'm not suicidal but I'm having panic attacks everyday. What can I do? No one has weekend or late hours not even therapist.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mental Health
6/30/2015
Mental Health Professional: Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist replied 3 years ago
Karel1
Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist
I have found 3 places.
1. Better help- This is the link to their website. They are an on line counseling service and the first 7 days are free.So you can take advantage of that asap.
https://www.betterhelp.com/start/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=Search_PPC&utm_term=counseling&utm_content=53212026490&network=g&placement=&target=&matchtype=b&utm_campaign=counseling&ad_type=text&adposition=1s1target=&gclid=CjwKEAjw_MisBRCTuNPfoMqU4ngSJACrJv1VpoU2n-FZN6F92ZY57bBmdINsmMhh16Zxuv0Y6x5SWBoCEAPw_wcB&lp=start&modal=1
2. NY counseling and Clinical Social work. You can call(###) ###-#### They offer counseling on a sliding scale fee.
3. WOAR(###) ###-#### It is a counseling hotline that finds you a therapist . Or you can speak to someone for people who have had sexual abuse. Which would explain the panic attacks.
Please let me know if I can be of anymore help. Best of luck. and go to the first website Betterhelp.com and take advantage of the 7 days free online.