How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I like to know if i want a dreamm that i dress as a women an

Customer Question

hi i like to know if i want a dreamm that i dress as a women an want a man have sex with me dress am i gay or a womenin me that need to come out i fill like a women in side of all my life or am i just a gay man i have not dress for a man at this time but want to an give my shelf to him
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I can understand your confusion about not knowing if this desire is considered more homosexual or transgender related. to ask you a few questions to get a better idea of your situation, so that I can better assist you.
1. How long have you had this desire to dress as a woman?
2. Do you find men sexually attractive and have active fantasies of sexual intercourse with men?
3. When you wear woman's clothing, does it feel natural and comfortable for you?
4. And when you say you want to give yourself to a man, do you mean while dressed as a woman and in a sexual manner?