Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have been diagnostic with severe tension migraine by the…

Customer Question
Hi, My name is *****...
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I have been diagnostic with severe tension migraine by the doctor Kini Panduranga, in Belleville Illinois, that is my Neurologist, but I am also married for 17 years with a guy that have a problem of obsessive stoyself masturbation disorder, begging our marriage rejecting me for sex and biting me up, now lieing and hiding sexual
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2015
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I read your entire description, but I am not sure what your exact mental health question is, so if you can post your mental health question for me I would be happy to assist you.