Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I have been very anxious and depresses. I need some help…

Customer Question
I have been very anxious...
I have been very anxious and depresses. I need some help with my problem. Can you please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mental Health
5/22/2015
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry that you are having this issue with your anxiety and depression, I can understand how distressing this can possibly be for you. I would like to ask you a few questions to get a better idea of what you are looking for, so that I can better assist you.
1. You did not pose a question in your description, so may I ask what exactly is your mental health question that you require assistance with?
2. How long have you had this anxiety and depression?
3. Are you taking any psychotropic medications for your symptoms? If so, what are the names of the medications and doses?
4. Are you currently undergoing any therapy?
No Thank you. Just send me my refund.
I am not happy with responce so please refund my money as promised
Well I did not actually provide you with an answer yet, I was asking for more information as all you said was that you need help for your problem with anxiety and depression. I needed more information than that to understand what your specific mental health question was, but if you want to request a refund, you can contact customer service directly and they will process the refund for you
I needed help and got none so please just refund my money or I'll have to call my lawyer
As I said before, if you would like a refund you can contact customer service directly as they handle refunds. Experts on this website do not handle refunds.