Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

Could i please talk with a mental health psy nurse about

Customer Question
this problem...
could i please talk with a mental health psy nurse about this problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mental Health
my Urogly put me on Ditropan 10 MG for very Bed Blatter Spams
5/21/2015
Mental Health Professional: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
what other meds do you take?
I am on a ton IBS, Gurd,hart, high bllod pres ,have a Folly Cather in 24 7 , pain in my penis today my female doctor Urogly scope my penis to try to help me find out about the pain she also did a full exam of ny penis outside the testes, then the scope then a ratum exam of the prostate i hurt like heall lortabe , muscul rx
what is your question?
I called my blue cross nurse line the other day and talk with a nuser about how to clean the tip of the penisas well as cleaning out a lot of discharge of the penis around the tube in the penis?
OK. How can I help?
the nurse told me to first wash the hold penis with iodin then use a Povidone Lodine Swabstick down the tip of my penis going slow and let the swab slid how in to the tip of my penis and clean around the penis and the tube every 12 hr 2 x a day
as well as the tub she told me to try to retract the penis back slowly as much as possable and clean al;l opf the tube this wash out the inside with clean warter
all of the tube as i can get to
i have a learning problem as well as a ocd masturbating problem as well.
I don' think I can help. I will opt out for another expert
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience. I see that your expert has opted out.
It sounds like your health care team is giving you excellent advice. That is a very good way to clean your penis.
Of course, with a catheter in your penis you should not masturbate as this can case significant trauma.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
hay doctor rick could you please call me i would love to talk with you about how to clen the penis and hear whjat you thank the best way to clean if you do not mien please can you call me please
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Phone Counseling Session. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would please like to ask you a number of question on the phone please dealing with the cleaning question if you do not mind please?
I would be happy to talk to you on the phone. I will send you the link for additional services and, once you accept, we can exchange contact data via a private link.
I look forward to talking with you.
Your account does not seem to be set up to accept phone call offers.
You should contact customer service and, once this service has been enabled, I can send you the link.
Sorry about this small glitch :(
can you try one one time please
i was able to talk with a mental health last night it shoul;d work
The offer is not going through on this thread for some reason.
Customer service will be able to sort things out though....
I am off to my "day job" but will be available over lunch, between patients if I have a slow spot in clinic today or after work this evening.
I look forward to talking to you.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
will you be on this weekend or not DR?
I will be on this weekend at times. I gotta sleep, 'ya know ;)
This morning my Urine out put is 2250 it will run in my night beg anwerar from 100 to 4000 cc of urine
I just have a ton of medical problem and also wanting to ask you a lot of medical qustion please. I do take it that you are a MD?
Dr Rickthe last penis qustion for right now what would you tell me to use to put in my penis when i retract the penis to clean the tube after i wash it to put so the cath tube to help the penis slide up and down to help it stay lube up to keep it from sticking to the inside
I am an MD.
I noted the data about cleaning your penis and I agree with the treatment plan as you doctor has outlined.
You can lube the tube with STERILE KY jelly.
Make sense to you?
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD