RealSupport
RealSupport, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Is how you think about money and yourselfOKMH1107217

Is how you think about money and yourself related

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Absolutely it is.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Our core belief and value systems rule the way we feel and do things in every area, whether we happen to be more or less aware of it.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

A person whose core priority in life is financial and material success, would make his sense of self-worthiness and fulfillment depend on how much money and possessions he could get. While a person who associates material possessions to sinfulness for example, as uses to be the case with some religious beliefs applied to some churches' followers, would avoid getting more than what is needed to meet core needs.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Thus what we think, believe and value literally shape the way we address money and material concerns.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Does it make sense?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Some people could openly state their core goals in life are around being good human beings and supporting others, and that in order to make that possible, they need to work hard and be financially successful. People could rationalize or use different excuses or worldviews to support why they value and use money the way they do, some more assertive and healthy that others, but they are always related.

Rafael M.T.Therapist says:
5:57 PM
5:58 PM
Absolutely it is.
5:59 PM
6:06 PM
6:06 PM
6:08 PM
Does it make sense?
6:12 PM