Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

Dr.Z., please, for a chat.

Dr.Z., please, Robert for a...
Dr.Z., please, Robert for a chat.
10/31/2013
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Dr. Z :

Hello Robert

Dr. Z :

How are you doing?

Customer:

I talked witht the house master there`s a woman living right above me who cries all the time at

Customer:

night. Then i used that to see how he regards ***** ***** cause he asked me to go upstairs

Customer:

listen and so we can locate the poor woman and help her so he is not thinking that i`m mentally

Customer:

ill.

Customer:

I also also talk to the case manager of the GGZ if he is from the Gestapo?

Customer:

No he wasn`t but it is such a big organisation that it is possible that untill now if met all the

Customer:

people i`ve met from the GGz who don`t know bordy.

Customer:

Then there you get my (partial) mental illness i get terribly upset cause my premises was wrong

Customer:

i immediately took for granted that everybody knows bordy.

Customer:

I never learned properly to calm myself down, or comfort me, happily enough i always seek

Customer:

help cause i did that when i was 3 years of age an people helped me otherwise i had become

Customer:

severely mentally ill, ok?

Dr. Z :

I understand, but now you can change that and learn to calm yourself down and not let your emotions and negative thoughts take control of you

Dr. Z :

It will take time, but I am confident that you can do this for your own mental health

Customer:

Right, thus avoiding bordy cause i will be a little boat floating on her tremendous crank waves.

Customer:

Do you unde3rstand?

Customer:

-3

Dr. Z :

Yes I do understand, and avoiding her is the best thing for you. I am proud of you that you want to do this for yourself

Customer:

I`m proud of you cause you helped me calling you is going to a mum who comforts you and

Customer:

learns you to do that yourself.

Customer:

The mental illness lies in the fact that i act just like my mum did with some problems.

Customer:

Going practically bezirk for nothing. Once you are in the air there`s nothing to be done.

Customer:

But she got mad then.

Dr. Z :

Yes getting angry all the time will not help you, instead learn to step back, regain your composure, and then approach it in a calm manner.

Customer:

Like bordy lowers her pants if she is in trouble at work or in situations do you understand?

Dr. Z :

Yes, I do, but we are not going to worry about what she does anymore, so if she wants to degrade herself like that it is her choice. You are only going to worry about you from now on

Customer:

Something more eufemisic i poured out of a former boss of hers.

Customer:

t

Customer:

WE make progress in our communication. I`ve no more fear for the GGZ.

Dr. Z :

That is great to hear!

Customer:

If they like to call me 18 times product schizophrenic i congratulate them.

Dr. Z :

Do not concentrate on labels so much, instead just work on yourself and your symptoms. Right now lets work on controlling the emotions so that you never feel out of control

Customer:

The most important thing is to understand yourself like i always sais to them, if i become incoherent i`ll be the the first one to 4recognize that.

Customer:

-4

Customer:

Tha`t`s my goal and also you attended me on charming. II draw back from the boys school

Customer:

while bordy now is "charming"everybody, right that`s totally wrong, the drawbacking?

Dr. Z :

It is wrong, but if you drawback then she will not be able to use you against them, and instead let your boys come to you if they choose. They are at an age where they can choose for themselves, so let them come to you

Dr. Z :

Also the drawing back will give you time to get a better control of your emotions too

Customer:

Without becoming a control freak of course or is that something else?

Dr. Z :

When you have great fear, like you do, you seek to control more because of that fear. So in time when your fear starts to lessen you will not need to control as much

Customer:

Up to now i email once in a while to a teacher or mentor.

Customer:

So i`m not totally out of sight. Dr. Mark found it odd that she called the school mentors first about

Customer:

Marnix illness", why did she do that for attention, impactmeasuring?

Dr. Z :

I cannot be certain why she did that, it could have been for a variety of reasons, but you can email once in awhile the teachers to see how your boys are doing in school

Dr. Z :

That is a sign of a good parent

Customer:

Cause i firmly believe with my housedocter or how do you call her/him in the Us that it was by proxy. THe more more while the hospitak will not talk to me anymore. Human but tactilly it was

Customer:

a blunder.

Customer:

al

Customer:

caly

Dr. Z :

Well because your sons are at an age where their medical information can be private and that is probably why they are not talking to you

Dr. Z :

But that is standard for most hospitals and most teenagers too

Customer:

Is sewing overthere because people have to pay everything themselves and will have there money

Customer:

back if it was bullshit what they did.

Customer:

?

Customer:

Thus for the hospital i`m not the father but Marnix should ask for go through things happening himself?

Dr. Z :

Yeah he should ask if he is concerned

Dr. Z :

I know you are not a big fan of hospitals, but it is important to respect your sons' medical privacy too

Customer:

I asked a laywer email but he never responded thus no chance?

Dr. Z :

Well a lawyer can choose not to take on your case, that is a possibility. If that happens, then maybe letting it go and moving on is your best option

Dr. Z :

I know that will be hard, but it is something you have to do for your own mental health

Customer:

They helped me in Groningen from blinding in one eye. But for i went unconcious he asked

Customer:

me laughing it is the left eye isn`t it.

Customer:

The laughing was fake of course cause it happens the wrong eye i mean.

Dr. Z :

Well you have had some bad experiences with hospitals in the past and some people do, and some people have good experiences too

Customer:

A dentist assist told me once a big man went crying home while a tooth had been taking out. The

Customer:

dentist said to the assistent what a sissy eh, then they looked again and saw they took the

Customer:

wrong tooth!

Customer:

Further i`ve nothing against hospitals and female docters are good at communicating. The male

Customer:

ones always talk with bordy, but the females ask only me questions about what i have, what i feel and what i took or have done,

Customer:

That is a relieve, cause bordy could always go on the mental trip with the strong big selfassured

Customer:

macho bossman doc, you understand?

Dr. Z :

Yes I do understand, males and females do have inherent different skill sets that have advantages and disadvantages, this is why both genders are invaluable to the health care system.

Customer:

And that happened with poor Marnix i`m afraid bordy only talked and taked ...

Customer:

l

Customer:

and he never saud one word, so he had no choice and with 16 1/2 you are by no means a full

Customer:

grown up.

Dr. Z :

You are not an adult at 16.5 years old, but you do have a say in your treatment though and you have the right to refuse treatment at that age

Customer:

A deep one 6 had it wrong how could he be right?

Customer:

it`s the passed but i can discuss it with him and ask him to consult me too next time??

Customer:

When i was 1 year older than Marnix deep in the night i and a sailor manoeuvred a big

Customer:

cargovessel through the English Channel, one of the danegerous things to do. See

Customer:

the difference?

Dr. Z :

Yes I do see the difference, but remember this is in the past, so we cannot turn our focus to the past like you said. You must focus on the present, the here and now.

Customer:

The rest of the officeres were either sleeping or drunk and of course we had or

Customer:

tiny radar.

Customer:

No i wqnt forget that one it was a hell of an achievement and i will never ask this of my

Customer:

children,, good heavens.

Dr. Z :

Good, never forget it then

Customer:

You could say it was a good trauma.

Customer:

Thank you, ***** ***** great help,bye, do not forget please that it is a miracle that i am

Customer:

still sane like my last psychiatrist said, thank you.

Dr. Z :

It is a miracle, but your inner strength is what is helping you, so keep up the good work and lets work on this plan about avoiding your ex-wife (avoid thinking about her too) and just focus on yourself

Dr. Z :

Good luck Robert and I will talk to you later. Have a good night!

Customer:

uYou too bye!

Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Dr. Z
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist