Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

My grandson is having problems in school. the teachers &

My grandson is having problems in school. the teachers & center we're taking him to say he has trouble focusing. we would like for a professional to diagnose him so we will be able to get him the correct treatment he needs. He lives in Antlers, OK in rural SE Oklahoma. Would you please suggest a place we can have him tested that will zero in on his specific problem, please?
Dr. Z :

Hello

Dr. Z :

I believe I can help you with your concern

Dr. Z :

Give me a few minutes to compile a list of appropriate specialists to help your grandson

Dr. Z :

What major city would be closest to you to get him tested by a psychologist if necessary?

Customer:

Durant, OK, McAlester,OK, Sherman, TX

Dr. Z :

Okay, give me a few minutes to compile a good list for you

Dr. Z :

So these two psychologists in Sherman, TX are the best at providing testing and evaluation for your grandson to narrow down a diagnosis for him.

Customer:

What about someone in Paris, TX? My husband just reminded me that would be a close place, if they take medicaid. I also forgot to mention that, too. i'm sorry about that.

Dr. Z :

Most assessment psychologists would not take medicaid, but I can look around Paris, TX for you. An assessment psychologist would provide the most thorough diagnosis for your grandson

Dr. Z :

There are actually no assessment psychologists in Paris, TX and I only found two qualified ones in Sherman, TX

Customer:

Thank you for checking on that.

Dr. Z :

Anytime, is there anything else I can do for you today?

Dr. Z :

I can also find you therapists in your area that can possibly diagnose your grand-son, but this will not be as comprehensive as an assessment psychologist