Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I have some good news to tell you. I have

Dear Dr. Keane, I have some good news to tell you. I have managed to sell a bit of my jewellery before the craft fair in a couple of months and what I made has covered the cost of the table I have at the fair. I know you won't get this, probably, yet, but wanted to write anyway. I'll let you know how the appointment goes when I have it. I am a bit more free than what I first thought. Mon and Tues are looking quite free at the moment next week, if you are back by then. I hope wherever you are and whatever you are doing that you are having a great time. You've been really busy recently, so you deserve your time away. I am assuming, what with the length that it is not work related and that all is well.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Camille

I am so sorry but internet is very sporadic. I will catch up with you next week, actually cruising from Spain to Italy, yes it's fun! Glad you are seeing success with your jewelry!
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.